Comprehensive free online guide to the outer hebrides or western isles as they are known more locally the site includes detailed descriptions of walking routes as well as places to stay and things to see and do. In august 2015 ian finch walked the length of the western isles from lewis in the north to barra in the south a solo journey of about 180 miles following historic tracks and trails. Isbn 9781873597279 paperback 699 this is an enhanced second edition of a work originally published in 1993 as walks in the western isles. A walk to the western isles has 13 ratings and 4 reviews gerry said have you heard the one about the englishman the irishman and the scotsman no wel
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.