Pace and pace macgill gallery are pleased to inaugurate their representation of british artist richard learoyd with an exhibition of his large scale color and black and white photographs made over the last decade. Day for night photographs by richard learoyd text by martin barnes and nancy gryspeerdt published in collaboration with aperture foundation 328 pages 12 x 143 4 inches 160 four color images hardcover with acetate jacket and belly band 978 1 59711 329 8 this deluxe oversized monograph offers the most comprehensive collection of richard . This deluxe oversized monograph offers the most comprehensive collection of richard learoyds color studio images to date mostly portraits but also including a handful of exquisite still lifes. In 2015 aperture released richard learoyd day for night a comprehensive book of color portraits and studio work and concurrently
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.