Mary queen of scots 8 december 1542 8 february 1587 also known as mary stuart or mary i reigned over scotland from 14 december 1542 to 24 july 1567 mary the only surviving legitimate child of king james v was six days old when her father died and she acceded to the throne. Who was mary queen of scots mary queen of scots december 8 1542 to february 8 1587 also known as mary stuart or queen mary i was the queen of scotland from december 1542 until july 1567. Mary stuart is the queen of scotland as the only surviving child of james v of scotland her father died just days after her birth so she inherited the crown she had been engaged to the then prince francis since they were children and when they turned 16 they were married. Looking for mary stuart obituaries browse these and more at legacycom
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.