A detailed description of the summer of the swans characters and their importance. Summer of the swans was adapted for television as saras summer of the swans in 1974 characters sara godfrey the protagonist who is convinced that her . Quick answer the summer of the swans explores a young girls coming of age when she faces the disappearance of her younger brother and realizes her own petty concerns pale in comparison to lifes real and harrowing events. Learn more about saras summer in in betsy byars summer of the swans main character sara does a lot of growing up one summer the summer of the swans . The summer of the swans i didnt even like the main character this book is about a sister and a brother and there having fun during the summer
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.