Buy losing israel first by jasmine donahaye isbn 9781781722527 from amazons book store everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. The terrorism of the past month is not a new surge in palestinian opposition to israel but a howl against the pervasive palestinian sense that resistance has failed. Losing israel is donahayes sorrowing account of how she peeled back israel and saw that the true peasants in palestine were not the kibbutzniks like my grandfather but the arab fellahin displaced by capital in the 1920s and 1930s and then by war in 1948. With democrat republican gap widening on israel a test of bipartisanship in trump era. Voicing anger at the land grabs he concluded with sadness i have to say to the government of israel that if they are losing people like me
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.