Impostor or imposter m pstr n one who engages in deception under an assumed name or identity french imposteur from latin impostor one who assigns a . Imposter definition a person who practices deception under an assumed character identity or name see more. He claimed he was an experienced pilot but he turned out to be an impostor the man who claimed to be a prince turned out to be an impostor. An imposter is a person who pretends to be someone else someone who tries to convince you that hes your long lost cousin in order to get an invitation to stay in your awesome apartment is an imposter
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.