Nonlinear dynamics in economic models market models monopoly and duopoly elec 507 project report eugenio magistretti the study of the evolution of dynamic systems in the form of. Recursive models of dynamic linear economies recursive models of dynamic linear economies lars hansen university of chicago underlying economic model 103. A common set of mathematical tools underlies dynamic optimization dynamic estimation and filtering in recursive models of dynamic linear economies lars peter hansen and thomas sargent use these tools to create a class of econometrically tractable models of prices and quantities. Originally published in 1974 this book provides a rigorous and detailed introductory treatment of the theory of difference equations and their applications in the construction and analysis of dynamic economic models
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.