Bertolt brecht bertolt brecht german poet playwright and theatrical reformer whose epic theatre departed from the conventions of theatrical illusion and developed the drama as a social and ideological forum for leftist causes. Bertolt brecht was one of the most influential playwrights of the 20th century his works include the threepenny opera 1928 with composer kurt weill mother courage and her children 1941 the good person of szechwan 1943 and the resistible rise of arturo ui 1958. Brecht brkt brkht bertolt 1898 1956 german poet and playwright who developed a politicized form of theater he called epic drama a style that relies on the audience
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.